Stone DRK 2019
Are you a fan of stouts, porters and their many extant variations? Do you only find satisfaction in the most rich, roasty obsidian-hued beers? While Stone has earned a reputation for brewing hop-forward IPAs, we've always had a deep appreciation for the darker side of beer as well.
For DRK 2019, we're putting together a better-than-ever list of delectable dark beers from Stone along with amazing guest beers from some of our favorite friends in the industry. Join us for an evening of celebrating the depth of these creations, so varied in style yet similar in appearance.
YOUR $65 TICKET INCLUDES:
- Fifteen 3oz tasters
- A commemorative glass to take home
- Amazing dark and rare beers to choose from!
STONE BREWING BEERS
- 2013 Stone OAK-SMOKED Old Guardian Barley Wine aged in Bourbon Barrels
- Stone All of the Best Beer Names are Taken
- Stone Classics [Submlimely Self-Righteous Ale]
- Stone Classics [Smoked Porter w/Vanilla]
- Stone Give Me Stout or Give Me Death
- Stone Imperial Irish Stout
- Stone Water Lily Barrel-Aged Sour Ale
- 2017 Fyodor's Classic (Stone Imperial Russian Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- 20th Anniversary Encore Series: Stone 12th Anniversary Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
ARROGANT CONSORTIA BEERS
- Double Bastard Bigger Longer Uncut (Double Bastard Ale aged in Scotch Whiskey Barrels)
- 2016 Double Bastard in the Rye (Double Bastard Ale Aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels)
- 2016 Southern Charred (Double Bastard Ale aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Double Bastard Ale w/Dark Toasted Oak
- Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale
- AleSmith Brewing Company Caribbean Highlander Speedway Stout
- AleSmith Brewing Company Hawaiian Retreat Speedway Stout
- Avery Brewing Co. Double Barreled Maple Stout
- Avery Brewing Co. Plank'd
- Avery Brewing Co. Raspberry Truffale
- Cascade Brewing Manhattan NW
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project Framboise
- Epic Brewing Company Oak & Orchard
- FiftyFifty Brewing Eclipse Rye Cuvee Barrel Blend
- FiftyFifty Brewing Eclipse Willet Bourbon Barrel
- FiftyFifty Brewing Eclipse Joseph Magnus Barrel
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company Coconut Merlin Milk Stout
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company Velvet Merkin
- Fremont Brewing Rusty Nail
- Libertine Brewing Company Mom Jeans
- Libertine Brewing Company Red Wine (Painted Black)
- Libertine Brewing Company The Green Dragon
- Mad Tree Brewing Joon
- Mad Tree Brewing S'more Gratitude
- Maui Brewing Company American Robust Porter
- Maui Brewing Company Imperial Coconut Porter - Dolce
- Pure Project Brewing Corylus
- Russian River Brewing Company Supplication
- The Bruery 2015 Rueuze
- Three Weavers Brewing Co. Some Dark Hallow
- Victory Brewing Company Java Cask Gold
- More to come...
Pretzel Brat $10
Saags cheddar bratwurst on a pretzel dough bun w/caramelized onion & Stone IPA mustard
Soyrizo Beer Cheese Potatoes $7
Roasted fingerling potatoes w/soyrizo, Stone Ripper cheese sauce & green onions
Stone Stout Bavarian Pretzel $10
All-natural, artisan hand rolled jumbo pretzel made w/Stone Totalitarian Stout, served w/ Stone IPA mustard
Christian Taylor is an authentic Soul and Blues singer with an original voice. His performances are memorable, always genuine, and seamlessly work with the environment he is in. A typical set will sound like Ray Lamontagne, Otis Redding, Van Morrison, Tom Petty, Black Keys, and Johnny Cash; all performed with the unique tweak that only Christian can deliver.
Beer list subject to change.
Event will take place rain or shine!
THIS EVENT IS 21 AND OVER ONLY (includes non-drinkers). No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
PACE YOURSELF - Your safety is in everybodys best interest; as such California law prohibits us to serve any obviously intoxicated guests.
DESIGNATED DRIVERS: If you'd like to bring a non-drinking guest, no designated driver ticket is necessary. Just bring them along! All guests must be 21 or over to attend, even if not drinking.