Stone Oktoberfest im Garten - Escondido
We’re excited to be hosting another socially distanced, seated celebration in our gardens – this time for a Stone-style take on the German tradition of Oktoberfest! From your seats in our outdoor areas, you’ll start the night off with a Gargoyle-emblazoned ceramic Stein of Stone Hi, I’m New Pilsner that you can take home later. (Did you know that “Stein” means Stone? It was meant to be.) For dinner, enjoy a series of 5oz pre-selected pours featuring German styles and a few surprising twists, along with a variety of hearty German-inspired creations from our kitchen. Dressing in your finest Lederhosen or Dirndl is encouraged!
What’s the name mean? As you may guess, “Oktoberfest in the Garden.”
YOUR $60 TICKET INCLUDES:
· 20oz commemorative ceramic Stein to take home
· Seven 5oz pours of pre-selected beers
· Four courses of German-inspired creations from our kitchen
Designated Driver tickets are $35 and include commemorative Stein and food only.
This is an outdoor event, and nights can get a little brisk this time of year. Portable heaters will be available, but it’s a good idea to dress in layers.
Please note: A limited number of tables for parties of 1, 2, 4 and 6 are available. Please use the Add-On option for any Designated Driver tickets needed. One purchase per party, please – we will not combine multiple parties or purchases, and visiting other parties will not be allowed. We have limited physical tables of certain sizes, so unfortunately when a party size is sold out, it’s sold out. Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.
- Stone Bavarian Pretzel - Hand braided Imperial Russian Stout pretzel w/Stone Delicious IPA mustard & beer cheese
- Stone Hi, I’m New (Pilsner) in commemorative 20oz ceramic Stein
- Käsespätzle w/Emmentaler cheese, bacon, caramelized onion & breadcrumbs
- Sausage Platter w/Bratwurst, Weißwurst & Knackwurst served w/cornichons, Sauerkraut, horseradish mustard & sweet mustard
- Stone El DoRadler (Radler)
- Stone Garden Crusher (Lager w/Orange & Hibiscus)
- Chicken Schnitzel served w/German-style potato salad & braised red cabbage
- Königsberger Klopse (German style meatballs in creamy caper sauce)
- Stone Enjoy By 10.31.20 IPA (Double IPA)
- Stone Goat Bock Yourself (Doppelbock)
- Stone Call It What You Want (Imperial Hefeweizen w/Tangerine & Lemon)
- Apfel Strudel w/vanilla sauce
- Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (aka Black Forest cake)
- Stone Laser Punch (Berliner Weisse w/Guava, Mango, Blood Orange & Lime)
- Stone Stwava Lager (Strawberry Guava Lager)
*Please note that we will not be able to make substitutions for this event.
THIS EVENT IS 21 AND OVER ONLY (including Designated Drivers). No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
PACE YOURSELF - Your safety is in everybody’s best interest; as such California law prohibits us to serve any obviously intoxicated guests.
OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY is our fans’ and team members’ safety. Face coverings are required when not eating/drinking. Mingling and visiting of other parties’ tables will NOT be allowed. We will be executing a staggered entry to eliminate crowding.
Please do not attend the celebration if, within 14 days of the event date, you experience symptoms such as fever of 100.4F/38C, cough, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID19. If such a situation arises, please follow the directions on Eventbrite to process a full refund.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Notice: Stone Brewing and its vendors sometimes take photos and videos at Stone events to use for promotional purposes. By participating in or attending any Stone event, you agree that you may appear in some of these photos and videos, and you authorize their use in this fashion. On the flip side, if you take any photos or videos of attendees at a Stone event and provide them to us, you authorize us to use them in the same fashion and confirm that the attendees who appear in your photos and videos have also consented to such use.